Tuesday 26 June 2012

Live with Prima today!

Hi friends - a small reminder for you!
Live with Prima - Artistic Tags with Anna Dabrowska
Tuesday, June 26th at 11:00am PT/ 2:00pm ET/ 6:00pm GMT
Poland: 20.00

Where? Here: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/primaflower

Tags

Join Anna as she creates a variety of artistic tags, loaded with techniques and unique ideas to create these little works of art. She will also demonstrate the use of many art mediums and how to incorporate them with Prima products. 
Prima Products:
  • 556693-Genie Stones-Black Wrap
  • 890940-Distressing tool
  • 556563-Gear Embellishments
  • 556556-Branch Embellishments
  • 556532-Bird Embellishments
  • 556594-Crown Embellishments
  • 556822-Miss Godiva Pebble
  • 557102-Cling Mount Stamps-Spool Labels
  • 557027-Cling Mount Stamps-Tempus Fugit
  • 557348-Coventry Serene
  • 553296-Coventry Roses-Printery
  • 555399-Almanac Alphabet
  • 930110-Marion Smith Trinkets
  • 554729-Almanac Resist Canvas
  • 550790-Writer’s Tape Khaki
  • 558222-Metalique-Iron
  • 554767-Resist Canvas Flowers
  • 545406-Alencon Lace
  • 545420-Alencon Lace
  • 950125-Fairy Belle-La Spa
  • 844097-Almanac-Composition
  • 950101-Fairy Belle-Firefly
Extra Materials:
  • Manila Tags
  • Twine
  • Distress Ink-Walnut Stain
  • Distress Embossing Ink
  • White Emboss Powder
  • Wire
  • Paper Clips
  • Ranger Perfect Pearls
  • Distress Reinkers
  • Perfect Pearls
  • Sprays-black, brown, pink, yellow, green
  • Glossy Gel Medium
See you soon!

10 comments:

Susan said...

Love to see it! Is this the same link we use to see the class?

Catherine SIWCZAK said...

great idea ! I love these tags !

Irene said...

I have just found your blog and can I say AMAZING your work is truly inspirational,some of the best I have seen for ages.I must add you now to my favourite so I can keep looking,thankyou for sharing

Amber Starr said...

Thank You So much for Live With Prima class!! You are Awesome*Awesome*Awesome!!!

- elbeth - said...

Thank you for a brilliant show! I was able to see you live! (Yay!) I love how you explain everything you do and how you give tips on how to use the products. I've not worked with spray before so I find it most helpful. I love your style! Please, more shows!

Sarah said...

Amazing show!!! My first time to watch a Prima broadcast and it was so much more than I had expected. Hope you will do more of them.

Gillian .... said...

Awesome stream tonight Anna, was great to see you create your art live. hope you will be back soon, or even better I get to take a class with you in Ireland:)

corinne de france MARCH said...

merveilleux ^^
corinne de france

Athanasia said...

Loved the show, you are amazing, bravo!

Kate Creates - a lot of mess, just ask my family..... said...

The show last night was amazing. You are such an inspiration in every way. You art is beautiful and your English is exceptional too. I really hope you come to England soon so I can take a class in person.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...