Wednesday 6 February 2013

In short words: Prima

Yeah. Not  a huge surprise, right? :)
I'm swamped with work and emails, really - i guess that is natural thing after being away for 3 weeks or more, so please forgive me all my absence and not answering for messages. I simply try to get in touch with my "normal" life and be on time with deadlines waiting for me.
Ok, now about the project for today:) I did it again.
I know being super-excited about my own release is maybe not 100% professional  but I can't help myself! I'm really, seriously, deeply in love with these papers and these  embellishments! So, here I come!

2013 *Prima*




Supplies:
Prima Marketing: Sunrise-Sunset Collection papers, flowers and stencils, "Mechanicals" - metal embellishments and brads, canvas resist alphabet. Some found objects and elements from my collection.
Luminarte: Primary Elements (pigments), Silks - Acrylic Paints. Ranger: Gesso, Distressing Inks, Dylussion Spray - Black. 

If you have ANY questions about this paper line and embellies - just let me know,. For those of you who are missing my face and voice - there is Live with Prima show coming this month ;) All about Mechanicals and Sunrise-Sunset of course!
xoxox

24 comments:

Tina said...

Anna - I saw this at CHA and fell in love with your new collection! The colors and design are perfectly done! Congrats! I can't wait till I can get my hands on some!

corinne de france MARCH said...

superbe collection et superbe réalisation !

Céline said...

Wow, gorgeous, as usual! So looking forward to your workshop in may at the Scrapheap!!

Belinda Basson said...

You have every right to be excited about this release. I would be worried if you were not...a bit like the old saying...don't trust a skinny chef! It is fabulous to see what you have done with it and so inspiring.

K.C. said...

Dobra, wyznaję: kocham, kocham, kocham, kocham Twoje prace. Niezmiennie od lat. Co więcej rzekłabym nawet, że miłość ta dojrzewa i kwitnie w najlepsze. Pozdrawiam Cię Aniu gorąco!

b_artist said...

You have every right to be excited. You've worked hard and traveled hard and created hard! and so deserve this opportunity. We are all excited for you and to see them come out on market. Rebecca Harvey

Lynne J said...

Wow-you have outdone yourself here, Anna! I have made my LSS owner promise she'll get your line in for me as soon as she can-MUST have!! Thanks for sharing! <3

Nadya Tana Lifa said...

It`s so cool Anna!!! Love your details so much!!!

silvergran said...

Fantastic! I do hope these papers and especially the 'mechanicals' get down to NZ very soon!
Be proud!

Lizzy Hill said...

Who would NOT love your collection...& of COURSE you can brag about it...be weird if you didn't....LOVE this LO - especially the machine bobbin!!!!!!!!!!

Words and Pictures said...

Not surprised you're in love with this new line - it's absolutely exceptional... I would be bursting with pride if it had my name on it!! Can't wait to get my hands on some... Thank you so much for providing so much inspiration.
Alison x

Anonymous said...

Encore une très JOLIE page ,Bonne journée, Bisous . Anita F.

Martha Richardson said...

Can you say GORGEOUS...and I got to see them in person at CHA...here's hoping that I can get them in my hot little hands soon!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Totally awesome!!!

Mo said...

This line is a huge accomplishment! Of course you're very excited, silly girl. Fun for us to be able to share your Prima debut.Happy to hear you'll have a Ustream - I was hoping you would. I'll be first in line to buy when Sunrise, Sunset hits the stores.
Hugs
Marjan

Geraldine said...

love the layout and the collection, can't wait to get it. And looking forward to your live with Prima show.

DeeDee Catron said...

The colors in this are GLORIOUS Anna♥

Nataliya Levina (Nata_Lu) said...

It's very cool! Very beautiful!

finnabair said...

Thank you so much friends :) Yes, I'm too excited about it all. Andrene, the release is 15 February, so anytime soon!!!!

chrissie said...

Wonderful and you have every right to be excited.

Love Chrissie xx

snazzyoriginal said...

But it is wonderful, amazing and super exciting so just enjoy! Love this collection and can't wait for it to arrive in store xx

Maura said...

Such fun things in this LO! Can't wait to get a few of your goodies!

Thuria said...

Awesome!!

Algis (Юлия Полторацкая) said...

It's a fantastic!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...