Tuesday 27 August 2013

Enigmatic 2502

Sometimes it's good to take a breath from opulent forms, textures and elements and create something pure and minimalistic. That's why my "2502" LO was born. :)
I decided to stick to a very simple composition:

2502

Starting with a simple white cardstock I added some scraps of papers from A4 pad from my latest collection, Sizzix cutouts and elements from my Mechanicals line to add depth and embellish the photo plus some new Vintage Vanity stamps, washi tapes, twine and splashes with tea and Luminarte  Primary Elements Pigments to add this little extra flavour...



Hope you have a lovely day! :)

15 comments:

Anneke said...

Beautiful work. Love the inktspots you made. Gorgeous. Thanks for showing. Anneke.

Lizzy Hill said...

Nice! Lovely mix of textures, even tho it is more minimalist:):)

bcap61 said...

Again, I am floored by your creativity. I hope you come back to the states soon so I can take a class!

corinne de france MARCH said...

j'espère que vous allez mieux ....
et hâte de vous revoir
amicalement
corinne de france

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome Finn, Just love this :)

Unknown said...

This is lovely, hope your well, i can see an Irish theme here colour wise, mmmmmmm :)
Love debs xx

Astrid Maclean said...

Perfect it its simplicity!!

Hope you are starting to feel better! Keeping my fingers crossed I will see you at the weekend!

Unknown said...

Beautiful. Hope you are feeling better. I love luminarte so any chance to use them is great and I really NEED to get this die, lol.

Redanne said...

Absolutely stunning! Hope you are feeling much better now too. Anne x

Emily said...

Love how you call this "pure and minimalistic"! It doesn't look that "minimalistic" to me. I love your work. Whish I had the time to come over and take one of your classes when you are teaching here in Belgium ...

finnabair said...

Thank you so much friends!
Yes Astrid, I'm better now, maybe not my best shape, but definitely we'll see each other this weekend!

Peninia / Gosia said...

Rewelacyjna praca:)
Ciepło i serdecznie pozdrawiam-Peninia*

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Finn! I love the lightness the white space brings! Good to hear you are better x!

Ella Swan said...

This is very beautiful even though it is simpler than usual. It still has your distinct flavour & awesome artistic touch!!

Thuria said...

i love it! simply love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...