Monday 17 November 2014

Moments We Love

Hello, everyone!
Do you sometimes get this feeling while creating when you simply love the way your supplies... feel?
I personally, love the texture of some of the products which often means that my hands look like a very messy canvas. ;)
Speaking of canvases, I love today's piece created by Elena - always so feminine and subtle... And I love the fact that she also totally gets the feeling of joy when the paints start making the canvas go alive. Perfect little moments...
See for yourselves...


Hello,
today I'd like to show you a mixed-media canvas I created using new Finnabair products.


When creating my canvas, I first added a bit of delicate texture using a stencil and Light Paste from Art Basics line. This Paste also makes a fantastic base for the paints I added later on.


All the elements and decorations are glued with Soft Matte Gel that I really love! This Gel is so versatile and can be used for so many purposes, one of them being a great adhesive! All the elements are glued holding on just perfectly, I could not get this result before with any other glue.


I added all the colors using Luminarte Silks paints. I just love the feeling of holding a brush in my hand, without any rush just savoring all the layers of color appearing on the canvas.

I also used some Art Ingredients to add some delicate interesting accents here and there. And again the Soft Gel worked just perfect and gluing was quick and simple.

If you'd like to see how I created my canvas, I prepared a short video tutorial especially for you:



Materials used:
 

13 comments:

Dreaming of Vintage said...

This is really beautiful! Stunning!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful canvas Elena! Wonderful background and I love the little frame and sign too. Karen.x

Athanasia said...

Wow, stunning!!!

selena said...

magnifique

IrinaR (Irina Rakovets) said...

Super!!! Cool!!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful canvas! You make it look so easy! Thank you -

Valia Katzaki said...

Everything elena makes is a piece of art!

Miae said...

Elegant and beautiful!

Scrapthat said...

Very cool! Wish I could do it in less than 2 mins! Hee hee

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous as ALWAYS Lena - love the colour combo you chose!

Unknown said...

very beautifull ! ;)

Unknown said...

Wonderfool !!!

Anonymous said...

So stunning. Such a wonderful inspiration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...