Thursday 31 December 2015

Art Venture 2016 - Heart of the Clock

Can you believe the beginning of 2016 is just around the corner?
Time flies and soon, just in a couple of days I'll be packing my bags again to see you in beautiful California... yes, it is time for new Art Venture and Winter CHA 2016!

As before Prima Art Venture classes are the great beginning of my new season of 2016 classes - if you are interested in my schedule I suggest checking Live Classes section of my blog - you may be surprised how close to you I am this time - check it out, more details will follow of course!!!

And now time for a little teaser - would you like to see the project I'm teaching during Art Venture 2016?
Here it goes - Art Basics, Art Extravagance and Art Alchemy (!!!) galore aka "Heart of the Clock" - altered metal clock frame... it is going to be messy and fun, I promise :) This will be not only great class to get familiar with Gesso and Texture Pastes but also play with my new Mechanicals and try Art Alchemy Metallique and Opal Magic Acrylic Paints - and let me tell you - they are simply to die for! (is it ok to be that excited about my own product? heheh)


Here are some more close-ups to give you a better look at this little beauty...





What is the best part - you can still register for the classes - HERE.
There are just very last seats left and there are the most exciting names in the line up: Sandra Evertson, Vicki Boutin, Sharon Laakkonen, Frank Garcia and John C. Petersen. You simply can't miss it!


You can learn more about the Art Venture Events here in our FB group too - it is the best source of information about what is coming and what to expect!

I hope to meet you in the classroom in 2016 - I hope it will be great, creative year for you all.
May all your plans and wishes come true. Fingers crossed - for you all and for myself.
Warmest hugs

1 comment:

Lili Sulastri said...

That is truly an awesome altered clock. Thank you for the inspiration.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...