Sunday 24 December 2017

Happy Christmas to you all!

I know I was quiet in the last days - but I was trying to catch up with all the work and family stuff we need to do before Christmas... but I am here today to send you our best wishes and say huge THANK YOU to you all!


You are all very special to me - thanks to you all the mixed-media magic happens.
I'd like to thank you for being here, visiting the blog, FB page, social media - you make this place full of life and give us all purpose of creating, inspiring, finding new ideas. Because of you all this virtual place grows, fills with beautiful projects and all the inspiration we are trying to deliver to you. You are our steam, source of energy and creative happiness.
It's hard to express how much I appreciate your support, presence, the constant flow of love I can feel coming our way from you - this is just priceless.
Thank you so much again... and I'd like to send huge thanks to my wonderful Teams, who are my best support, a real creative family who joined this crazy boat and keep inspiring us all, spreading the true love for mixed-media. Without my Creative Team, Brand Ambassadors and my best friend and Team Coordinator in one - Eliza I would be completely lost and this place would be so very empty. You are all making a huge difference, you are so appreciated and I'm grateful and blessed to be able to work with you all... and call you my friends. Thank you!

Before we go Andrew and I would like to wish you all the most beautiful Christmas time - quiet, filled with love, peace and all that you need.  I hope you will find time to play, to enjoy whatever you like to do - taking time for yourself is so important!
Happy Holidays!

Finnabair and Andrew

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!!

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

Wishing your family peace and love at Christmas and always.
Ryoma.

Theresa said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family from the frozen tundra of Wisconsin, USA. thanks for all your inspiration this past year. looking forward to 2018.

Chris Lally said...

Merry Christmas, Anna!
Thank you for devoting so much time to your inspirational blog.
Wishing you much happiness and success in 2018!

Carolyn Marnon said...

Thank you, Anna, for coming to Michigan to teach this past year. My word for 2017 was CREATE and I learned how to CREATE in a new way with your techniques. Here's to a wonderful 2018!

Carolyn Marnon

Sue Lelli said...

Hope your Christmas was LOVELY! Will miss you at Artventure but I know you must take care of you. Best wishes for a healthy, happy, and creative New Year!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your creativity and talents with the rest of us. So much inspiration from yourself and your team. I only wish it were easier to get ahold of your awesome products here in New England! I so love the mixed media kits, like the rust, the micas, the glitters etc... keep them coming!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...